Hair fall has become a very common problem in the past few decades. Be it men or women, no one is sparred from the worries of hair loss in young age. Rich and lustrous hair is an important part of our self-image. By contributing to a younger, more beautiful look, it boosts our self esteem and confidence as well.
The stressful modern lifestyle, increasing environmental pollution, unhealthy food habits, and use of chemicals in the name of hair care products are all factors that cause damage to your health and are reflected in the quality of your hair.
The major causes of hair fall are:
Ayurveda offers highly effective treatment procedure based on the classical texts and potent medicinal herbs. The ayurvedic treatment consists of herbal medications to pacify the root cause and application of specially formulated powders/oils/packs externally. Panchakarma for detoxification and other various therapies for rejuvenation, which not only helps for hair fall prevention but also helps in regrowth of healthy, thick, shiny, strong and beautiful hairs without any adverse effect.
The power of trusted, age old, organic ingredients like bhringraj, brahmi, amla, shikakai, ashwagandha, neem, coconut and aloe vera are proven from ancient times to control hair fall and regrow new hair. These vital herbs stimulate intensive fresh growth, strengthen the hair strands, prevent scalp itchiness and prevent premature greying.
Being rich in vitamins, minerals and biochemical compounds these herbs act as a protective layer for the hair to prevent breakage, split ends, and unnecessary shedding. The anti-oxidants from the herbs are highly beneficial to address alopecia or temporary baldness.
The ayurvedic formulation also possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that revitalize the scalp helping the hair shaft to grow and also aids in elimination of dandruff completely.
As balanced nutrition, digestion, assimilation and elimination are important to overall heath, healthy hair and to prevent hair loss, there should be healthy eating, stress control, healthy & balanced diet which is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals and also a healthy life style is equally important to administer various hair problems.
1. Include lots of green leafy vegetables and juicy fruits in your daily diet. Dairy products such as milk, fresh cheese, and buttermilk will also help. Whole grains, fresh coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts are considered excellent “hair food.”
2. Plan and manage your time and tasks to prevent stress. Exercise daily, and practice yoga asanas and breathing exercises (pranayama) to relieve mental and physical stress. Listening to soothing, calming, music can also be therapeutic to reduce stress.
3. Get adequate, good-quality sleep to help the natural process of rejuvenation, prevention of stress, balancing of Vata dosha and increase in energy levels.
4. Give your hair a warm-oil scalp massage using 1-2 teaspoons of organic coconut, almond or olive oil infused with a drop of essential oil. Gently massage it into your scalp and leave on for some time. This scalp massage induces sound sleep, promote relaxation, stimulate circulation, and moisturize the scalp.
5. Use gentle, natural shampoos and hair products that do not contain harmful chemicals.
6. Brush your hair each day to stimulate the blood circulation and for healthy, lustrous hair.